I just wanted to remind my readers that if you want to get updated about Greatplay.net essays and my periodic happenings, thanks to my work this week, there’s now a lot of ways to do it:
- Like “Greatplay.net” on Facebook: After going through a few different attempts, I finally got the Facebook page to add my new essays automatically within an hour that they go up live here. I’ll use the Facebook page for my posts and occasional announcements.
- Follow me on Twitter: My twitter will automatically update with a link to a new post the moment the post goes live. Additionally, I am now actively using Twitter to post cool links that I encounter (usually they end up in the Weekly Link roundups) or make snide comments about things.
- Subscribe to the RSS Feed: It’s your standard RSS feed. I also set up a Feedburner account if that’s your thing.
- Subscribe to Essays by Email: After many malfunctioning subscription services, I finally got this working too. Over in the sidebar, you just put in your email address and hit subscribe, and you’ll get an email every time a new essay goes up, right as it does. You can also change the settings to get weekly digests.
- Follow me on Reddit: I don’t yet do anything that links to my new essays as they come up, but I do link to a fair amount of cool things and get into fun discussions with other Redditors.
That’s all. Thanks for caring about me, assuming that you actually do.
I now blog at EverydayUtilitarian.com. I hope you'll join me at my new blog! This page has been left as an archive.